Guaranteed rent is a simple and straight forward service where our experienced team will take on the responsibility of managing your rental on your behalf at no cost to you, giving you the landlord peace of mind.
In effect, we will be your tenant. We guarantee that you receive a competitive fixed monthly rent, every month regardless of if your property is occupied or vacant.
By using our experience, we will ensure your property is maintained at a good standard.
- Fixed guaranteed rent scheme for 3-5 years
- Option to renew at the end of the term
- No void periods giving you stability
- no bills for minor defects or maintenance issues in the property.
- We will not charge any commission fees
- We will not charge any management fees
- We will not charge any administrations fees
- We will not charge extra charges anywhere
- Free weekly cleaning service
- Inspection every three months
- 24/7 management service
- Organising free gas safe certificate (unless there are faults)
Under this option, we would look to source, reference tenants on your behalf and fully manage their tenancies. We would collect rents and ensure all legal compliance is adhered too, such as documentation required, Deposit protection and regulations for renting.
The landlord would be responsible for all maintenance costs, void periods and any legal situations which may arise.
Our tenant find service is ideal if you wish to undertake the management process of your property by yourself, but would like to delegate the tenants’ research, and to ensure that the best tenant possible is selected from the outset.
What our “Tenant Find Service” includes:
- An experienced representative visits the property to take your requirements and photographs
- Arranged and accompanied tenants to viewings.
- Circulation of your property details on our tenant register – over 500 potential tenants registered
- Your property advertised on all the main property search engines.
- Undertake full and independent reference checks on suitable tenants – these are checks which are undertaken by an independent third party so we have no influence over them at any stage.
- They include credit checks, employment checks, previous tenant history and rent affordability.
- Setting up the tenancy agreements.
- Setting up standing order mandate for collection of rent.
- Collecting the first months rent and security deposit.